There are many tasks that the Indosat Ooredo call center can do as well as dealing with card problems that seem normal and common. However, they are also able to help you register for a roaming package. Have you ever heard of the package? It’s often heard, but many don’t yet know what it means.
Ooredo Indosat offers data roaming service to those of you who are off-grid. Just for example, travel abroad. Surely in other people’s countries, there is no Indosat signal, right? But, you are also reluctant to change the supplier card from the country you visit, so the short route to register for roaming.
In fact, after later contacting the Indosat Orido call center , there will be overcharges based on the country you are going to.
However, this roaming is recommended for those of you who travel abroad in a short time and do not intend to stay for long. Here’s what we should know about roaming and how to activate it in Indosat Orido.
Learn about Roaming and the advantages when you’re abroad
Before we explain how to activate it, it’s better first to recognize what roaming actually means. In short terms, you can still use local telecommunications services, even if you are abroad.
As described above, if the Indosat Ooredo call centre has said that international roaming is active, there are special tariffs based on roaming rates in each country.
It is very clear, when you are abroad, it is impossible to use the provider’s card, and you can immediately access SMS, phone and even the Internet, because you must first register with the provider in the country before leaving.
If you ask about the benefits you got after registering at Indosat ooredo International Roaming, here are some things to get:
- You can still do a free google search using your browser on your phone.
- Free access to a variety of social media freely, just as we are still in the country.
- You can also stay in touch with people in your WhatsApp contacts and even continue to update your status.
- It is still possible to make all forms of telecommunications, whether phone, SMS or even video calls either make or receive them.
- Also, when you activate your phone in airplane mode, the call will go directly to voicemail.
General terms and conditions of the Ooredo Roaming List
Soon, you will have to leave Indonesia to travel abroad in a few days, while roaming needs have not yet taken place. Don’t worry, there’s an Indosat Orido call center , everything can be done easily and quickly.
Why should you choose the provider? In addition to being cheap, complaints will also be heard well and processed quickly and without much drama. Therefore, before requesting customer service assistance for this process, you should first know the terms and conditions in general.
In fact, if your card is prepaid, it can be automatically converted directly to roaming. As long as the card is still active, please go directly to the roaming service without having to consult the Indosat Orido call centre.
However, if your card is forward payment, you must pay the bill first. However, everything must also meet all its terms and conditions. Knowing it is also enough to help you not to be surprised by the service, because from the beginning you have accepted the terms, namely:
- They have all been subject to VAT at 10% of listed price packages.
- Roaming rates do not apply to satellite and maritime operators.
- Don’t be surprised, because telecommunications tariffs can change at any time without prior notice.
- You will also get unlimited online roaming based on the availability of GPRS/3G/LTE services.
- The availability of network communications services, operator network quality and compatibility of Ooredo’s roaming customers depends.
Ooredo Care Roaming Activation Steps
It is hoped that these roaming users will be able to accept all the above conditions, as it will also be difficult to contact the Ooredo Indosat call centre if they are already abroad.
If there are any questions or even unclear, contact CS for help. For activation, there are already a lot of steps and patience is required. But surely the issue can be successful in just one day.
Make sure your card is still active and not blocked. Therefore, you can activate it immediately in the following way:
- Before activating data for use abroad, users must first activate roaming setting mode on their mobile phones, as follows:
- Select Settings
- Click on the driver’s list > data roaming
- Later, from enabling the status to run
- After that, APN settings on the device should be indosatgprs.
- Then, to be able to activate data in roaming mode, go directly to the order list specifically for Ooredo Users. Just call #1*122*, next step:
- Select the roaming list and type the number from the country to move to.
- Select the type of quota required depending on when you are abroad.
- Just click the registry and then there will be a consent list, and just click it.
- You’ll receive a notification via SMS when the package starts to activity.
- If you feel this method is too difficult or even no response, it is best to activate it by connecting to the Indosat call center.
Contact the Ooredo Indosat call center if there is a problem
You have to remember, when there is a problem abroad, it will be difficult if you have to contact the Indosat call center.
From the way you activate through the dial number, you can paste thetag back by calling the Indosat Orido call center. You can call directly to only 185 even though there is a user balance in one n call for prepaid number users.
Usually, the problem that occurs, there is no notice that roaming data is active but has paid quotas. Just confirm with customer service at 185.
Activation usually faces obstacles because the phone needs to restart first. Please restart by:
- Press the power button on your smartphone for a long time.
- After the restart screen appears, just click on it right away.
- Wait a while for the phone to turn on again.
- You should also check roaming data control to see your data or use the Internet while you’re abroad.
- The active period of the package will follow the time zone in Indonesia, because its activation is also still within the country.
Everything is easy to do with the roaming package. The price is expensive, compared to connections that still exist while abroad. Because after leaving Indonesia, it’s hard to contact the Ooredo Indosat call center, monitor information about in-app data roaming or check the dial code *123*3#.